Head, swirling around my head this week. The random things I read/thought/heard about this week in no particular order or importance. I have not been focused on any one thing so this week is completely random. I think swirling should be random, don’t you?
- This woman is 57 and owes a ton of money in student loans. I am right there with her and so are many of my friends. Education is not always free. I do not regret my decision to pursue higher education, I just wish it was more affordable. I waited too late for my GI Bill to pay for it and I did not want it just after my Master’s degree. Oh well, I have it now and I am paying it off now.
- I always eat Asian food with chopsticks. I love the modifications to assist those with disabilities.
- I have not been able to get enough news about Mo’ Ne Davis the 13 year old girl who pitched in the Little League World Series and is on the cover of Sports Illustrated. Mad props to her.
- Believe it or not, there are people who believe that we are not legally bound to pay income taxes. I thought it was a random thought, but apparently it has plenty of traction.
- Okay, this is a little out there even for me but I pride myself on moving outside of my comfort zone from time to time. Anyway, let’s talk about vaginas. I do not ever remember having that conversation outside of the Vagina Monologues. Notice I used the correct term because I absolutely positively hate the p-word. Not sure why and I do not feel the need to explore that.
That is what was swirling around my head this week. Stay tuned for next week.