Head, swirling around my head this week. The random things I read/thought/heard about this week in no particular order or importance. I have not been focused on any one thing so this week is completely random. I think swirling should be random, don’t you?
- Do you believe everything you hear about women and sex? I don’t and neither should you. I am not sure who makes up these things, but I remember hearing them over and over for many years.
- What is the real deal about food stamps? Are there tons of people misusing them? Where does that data originate? Should we spend an equal amount of time inventing solutions?
- Many fast food workers went on strike. I am amazed that some think they should be satisfied with their current wages and should go back to school if they want more money. Maybe so, but the companies they work for are making a lot of money. Protesting is their right. And now they are getting arrested.
- Football season is upon us. Are you playing fantasy football? I am not this season, but I really enjoy playing. I learned how to play years ago when my brother created a league to teach me to play. Believe it or not, I actually won. It was not by accident. I was not one of those who chose their players by the cute uniforms or the mascots. I studied the stats, became addicted to Sports Center , paid attention to the injured list, asked others for advice, and crossed my fingers a lot.
- Sadly, Joan Rivers died. I admired her sense of self. She was fearless. I guess you need to be in order to be a trailblazer.
This is what was swirling around my head this week. Who knows what will be in my head next week? I don’t.