Swirling around my head this week these are the random things I read/thought/heard about this week in no particular order or importance:
- I finally sat down and reviewed my marathon training schedule. I had no idea when I needed to start or how many weeks to train. I decided on a 12 week schedule and I start August 10th. I am running the Soldier Marathon in Ft. Benning, GA. I am running in honor of Army Captain Jennifer M. Moreno. I chose her because I was an African American female Army captain.
- It is important to face your fears. No more procrastinating or avoidance. I am working on this one with some success.
- The Samsung S5 beat out the iPhone 5S with its camera. Now I almost feel compelled to upgrade my phone. Almost…
- I had no idea that caffeine affects boys and girls differently once they reach puberty. Be careful which energy drinks your teens are consuming. Boys hearts are being impacted.
- I am a great tipper. Are you? Here are some things you may not know.
- Do you like ice cream? I do and am ready to have a few scoops infused with alcohol.
That is what is swirling around my head. What’s swirling around your head this week?