Head, swirling around my head this week. The random things I read/thought/heard about this week in no particular order or importance. I have not been focused on any one thing so this week is completely random. I think swirling should be random, don’t you?
- Do you love champagne? Have your been drinking it all wrong? I will admit that I have been committing a few of the listed errors. One that I do not make is saving it for special occasions. I always have a bottle in my refrigerator (one of the sins) for drinking anytime the opportunity presents itself, special occasions not required.
- I wear a GPS watch when I run. I am not sure I would wear a monitor everyday. I am sure this has its merits, I am just not ready…
- Every now and then I get sidelined by a headache. Of course it happens in the most inopportune time. Sometimes I do not treat them correctly which leaves me almost in tears.
- Are you a virgin if you masturbate? Something I never thought about.
- I said on Twitter “About damn time”, about the NCAA finally doing something about athlete sexual assault cases but after reading the article I am not sure this ruling goes far enough. I feel this still leaves room for institutional involvement which may hinder investigations and outcomes.
So, that is what has been swirling around in my head this week. What has been in yours?