Head, swirling around my head this week. The random things I read/thought/heard about this week in no particular order or importance. I have not been focused on any one thing so this week is completely random. I think swirling should be random, don’t you?
- I have been intrigued by the stories about the Ebola virus. I have heard about it before, but now that two Americans are currently fighting the disease in Atlanta I want to more about it.
- I am guilty of draining my own energy. I wish I could blame it on someone else, but I cannot. Are you doing it to yourself? Please say yes, I need a partner in crime.
- Are you looking for a qualified employee? Are you tired of looking at the same boring resumes? What would you do if someone sent you a resume on a bottle of beer? It worked for him.
- If you have no idea who Misty Copeland is, watch this Under Armour commercial. Just be prepared to cheer afterwards. You will not be able to help yourself.
- Okay, this one is incredibly random. I have gotten a dick picture via text message before and all I could do was laugh. I was so stunned that I could not even reply back. I mean, what do you say to an unsolicited dick pic? What would you do if you got one? Or if you have gotten one, what did you do?